Roasted whole Fillet of Irish Grass fed Beef with Asian Spice
Whole roasted fillet of beef with Asian Spice rub.
Perfect for your roast dinner at home!
- 4 table spoons of spice bag seasoning
- 4- to 5-lb beef tenderloin roast, trimmed and tied
- 4 tablespoons Donegal rapeseed oil
Garnish: snipped fresh chives and tarragon sprigs
Let’s get Cooking:
- Preheat oven to 175c.
- Halve beef crosswise and sprinkle rub all over both pieces
- Heat 2 tablespoons Donegal Rapeseed oil in Frying Pan over medium high heat until just smoking, then brown 1 piece of beef on all sides, about 1 minute. Transfer to a large roasting pan. Wipe Frying pan clean with paper towels and brown remaining beef in same manner. Arrange beef pieces 2 inches apart in roasting Tray.