How To Marinate a Irish Rib-Eye Steak or Organic Chicken Fillet with Street Sauce
How to Marinate a Rib Eye Steak OR Chicken with Street Sauce
· Ribeye Steak/ sirloin/ Fillet / chicken
· Hong Kong street sauce
· Light soy sauce
1. Select your meat -- based on your preference. Thick, fattier steaks make this marinade and Rub your favourite spices into the meat. Not necessary, depends on your taste
2. Place your steaks in a container, such as a large zip lock bag, small casserole dish, or plastic container
3. Get one bottle of Hong Kong Street Sauce and one bottle of light soy sauce. These can usually be found in the same aisle in your local stockist
4. Mix about of 1 tablespoon soy sauce and two tablespoon of street sauce in a bowl. At this stage, you can add whatever spices you'd like to the sauce mixture “optional”
5. Make sure the steak is completely submerged in sauce; if using ziplock freezer bags, make sure you get ALL the air out of the bag. This is the best method for making sure the meat soaks up ALL the marinate
6. Get your hands in there and flip the steaks, toss them, get the marinade all over them. If using a baggie, just shake a few times.
7. Stick the meat in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes, Do not exceed one hour
8. Cook as desired, Grill, Pan, oven bake, the preferred method here is medium to medium-rare.