Hong Kong Street Sauce Salsa Dip
Hong Kong Street sauce Salsa dip
- 6 ripe tomatoes
- 1 large bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 onion
- Hong Kong Street sauce
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch Sea salt
- 1 Twist Freshly ground black pepper
- Finely chop the tomatoes and coriander (stalks and all) and place into a large bowl. Peel and finely chop the onion, add olive oil & Hong Kong street sauce to slightly cover the mix all in the bowl.
- Mix well, then season to taste with salt, pepper Serve straightaway or cover and set aside for a few hours to let all those flavors develop.
- Excellent as a dip for nachos Chips !! enjoy