Street Sauce Marinated BBQ Pork Belly Strips
Marinated Pork Belly Strips
- 500g Pork Belly Strips
- 150g Hong Kong Street Sauce
- Pinch of Salt
- Place pork belly strips in a bowl or a plastic zip frezzer bag and marinate them with 100g of the sauce, add salt, Leave it in the fridge for 40-60 mins
- cook slowly at low heat fire BBQ.
- or alternative place on a tray in a preheated oven at 160c until cooked depending on size of strips
- Before taking of the heat, glaze pork belly strips with the remaining 50g of the sauce.