Street Sauce & Kimchi Fried Rice
Hong Kong Street Sauce& Kimchi Fried Rice
You will Need !!
- 300g steamed leftover rice (separated before frying)
- 2 tablespoons kimchi juice
- 2 Tablespoon Chopped kimchi
- 1/2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoon Hong Kong Street Sauce
- 2 green Spring onions chopped or sliced
Putting it together!!
· Cut the kimchi into small pieces and separate the steamed leftover rice.
· Heat up cooking oil and fry white part of green onion until aroma. Add kimchi pieces and fry for 20-30 seconds. Add rice and give a big stir fry to combine everything well. Add light soy sauce, kimchi juice, Hong Kong Street Sauce and half of chopped green Spring onion. Mix well.
· Serve with fried egg and green onions. Garnish some toasted sesame seeds if you prefer.