Pulled Chicken Tossed in Hong Kong Street Sauce and Coleslaw in Toasted Bun
Pulled Chicken tossed in Hong Kong Street Sauce and Coleslaw in Toasted Bun.
You will need......
2 boneless, cooked skinless chicken breast or Leg Meat., shredded with a fork
· 3 tbsp. of Hong Kong Street Sauce
· 1 spoonful of good freshly made coleslaw EACH with extra Mayonnaise
· 4 small soft buns or Thick sliced Bread, Toasted if desired
· Pinch of salt, pepper
Putting it Together..........
- Shred the chicken into bite-size pieces with two forks. Stir into the sauce in the pan until well combined.
- Meanwhile, Add coleslaw mix on the toasted soft buns on a plate
- Put the chicken on top to make a sandwich with extra slaw and any extra sauce on the side.